If you are planning to learn stitching, and want to buy a sewing machine for you, then, it would be better if you will not buy a sophisticated machine with complicated features and functions.
There are so many types of sewing machines are available in the market, they come in various colors, sizes, types, features, and functions.
Getting a sewing machine for all of your sewing needs can be a bit daunting. As a beginner, you should buy basic feature sewing machine that is easy to operate. You should study about some sewing machine models before buying it. Following are some of the leading brands and models in the market today. Read further and find out which sewing machines best suits you.
Brother XL-1027 Lightweight Sewing Machine:
This machine is known as one of the best sewing machine for beginners. And, is relatively cheaper than other machines. And, its features are perfect for beginners.
- It is comprised of 27 built-in stitches.
- 63 stitch functions.
- LED illuminated work area.
- Supported with instructional DVD.
- Free Arm.
- Top drop-in bobbin.
- Warranty 25 years.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Built-in cutter, and automatic buttonholer.
With all these user-friendly features you can easily use this sewing machine for various purposes.
Singer 4423 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine:
This model is one of the most heavy duty machines available in the market today. It can sew several layers of canvas, denim, leather and other heavy fabrics. This machine is ideal for beginners who wish to make projects using thick and layered fabrics. Here are some of its features:
- Heavy duty body and internal metal frame.
- Creates 1,100 stitches in a minute.
- 23 built-in stitches that include most of the essential stitches.
- Top load drop-in bobbin.
- One Automatic four-step buttonhole maker.
- Free arm sewing option.
- Prevents skipping while sewing.
- Comes with a 25-year warranty.
Click on this link to go through the complete guide on sewing machines available these days in the market.